Welcome to our page of mountain events. If you are looking for something to do in Lake Arrowhead, Crestline or Running Springs, we have all your event dates here.
If you have an event that you would like added to the list below, please contact Jim Newcomb at [email protected] and your information will be added.
- Wine tasting with the Arrowhead Wine Enthusiasts. Usually the 2nd Thursday or Friday of each month. Check www.ArrowheadWineClub.com for details.
- 1st Sunday of every month-Country Breakfast @ Skyforest Elks Lodge 9-noon ($7)
- BINGO noon every Wednesday @ Twin Peaks Senior Center. Call 337-1824 for info.
- BINGO 2:00 to 5:00 PM every Thursday @ San Moritz Lodge.
- BUNCO 1:00 PM on the first Wednesday of every month @ The Hootman Center in Running Springs. $3/person.
- Dominoes 11:00 AM every Friday @ Twin Peaks Community Center
- Wildhaven Tours Fridays and Saturdays at 1:00 PM cost is $10/adult and $5/children. Call (909) 337-7389 for reservations.
- Boat Tours of Lake Arrowhead on the Arrowhead Queen. For departure and ticket information call 909-336-6992.
- Children´s Forest. For information call 909-867-5996.
- Blue Star Moms Meetings are the 1st Monday of every month at Arturo´s in Blue Jay. Meetings start at 6:30pm.
- Boy Scout Troop 251 meets at the Lake Arrowhead Presbyterian Church on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month. 7:00-8:30pm. Boys from 11 to 17 welcome to join.
- Fire Lookout Towers. Call 909-382-2782 for more information.
- Toastmasters meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays 6:30 to 8:00 @ Station 91. Call 337-9802 for more information.
- MSAS (Mountain Skies Astronomy Society) Public Programs at the Observatory. Call 336-1699 for latest programs and information.
- Country line dancing classes every Monday at Twin Peaks Community Center 10 -11:00 AM.
- Lake Gregory Regional Park: Public Beach and slides, year-round fishing, skateboard park. Located at the corner of Lake Gregory Drive and San Moritz Drive. 909-338-2233.
- Rim Bowling in Crestline 909-338-5550.
- Blue Jay Cinema- Four movie screens. Call 909-337-8404 for list of movies.
- Heaps Peak Arboretum. Free. Located on Hwy 18, east of Lake Arrowhead.
- Mountain Top Hiking ClubFor more information www.mountaintophiking.com
- Rim of the World Historical Society Museum. Open every weekend starting June 1st through Mid October 10am to 4pm. The museum is located at 27176 Peninsula Dr. in Lake Arrowhead. For more information please call: 909-336-666 or www.rimoftheworldhistory.com.
- Every Saturday, starting May 3 – Sept. 27: Farmers Market and Artisans Faire in Running Springs.